G.V. Florida Transport, Inc. is one of the major bus companies that provide transport services from Metro Manila to Northern Philippines. They are known by the locals as Florida Bus Lines. They are popular with their Super Deluxe buses and Sleeper buses, for a comfortable and non-stop travel to and from manila.
Florida Bus Terminal in Tuguegarao City by G.V. Florida Transport, Inc.
Location: Diversion Road, Pengue-Ruyu Tuguegarao City Cagayan Valley
Florida Bus Company Tuguegarao
– +63 (078) 846 4259; (078) 846-2265
Florida Bus Co., Manila
– (02) 743-3809; 912-5354
Business Category: Bus Lines
Information about G.V. Florida Transport, Inc. (Company)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia
G.V. Florida Transport, Inc. is a Philippine bus company incorporated in 1999, and it is one of the major bus companies in Northern Philippines. The name comes from the founders of the company, siblings George Florida and Virgilio Florida, Jr.
The company also offers bus chartering services to individuals and corporations.
G.V. Florida Transport, Inc. was incorporated in 1999 by the brothers George and Virgilio Florida, Jr. The company operated formerly as Florida Liner, which was founded by Virgilio Florida, Sr. at the end of the 1970s. G.V. Florida Transport ferries goods and passengers from Metro Manila to Cagayan Valley Region, as well as in Ilocos Region. Also, it operates inter-provincial routes between neighboring provinces in Cagayan Valley.
G.V. Florida Transport is noted for being the first Philippine bus company to introduce the “Sleeper class”, with Higer and Golden Dragon sleeper buses currently servicing Manila-Tuguegarao,and Manila-Laoag routes.
A sister bus company, GMW Florida Trans Inc., is being operated by the other siblings of George and Virgilio Florida. This company serves the Santiago-Cauayan-Tuguegarao-Laoag and Tuguegarao-Abra via Bantay/Vigan routes.
G.V. Florida has employed various types of fare classes. These are:
- Ordinary Fare : Non-Aircon Plying over inter-provincial route.
- Regular Air-conditioned : Seats between 45-49 passengers.
- Deluxe Class : Seats 43 passengers with Restroom.
- Executive Deluxe Class : Seats 43 passengers with more leg room, Restroom, Air-suspension units.
- Super Deluxe Class: 2×1 Spacious seats, 29 seater, 2 LCD, Restroom.(non-stop travel)
- Sleeper Class : 35 Bunk bed’s, 4 T.V.,Restroom.(non-stop travel)
- A/V systems are standard on all units.
Florida Bus Schedules
Trip Manila to Tuguegarao
Regular Days: First trip 2am – Last trip 11pm
Peak Time: 24 Hours Operation
Trip Tuguegarao to Manila
First trip 4am – Last trip 11am
First trip 1pm – Last trip 09pm
Peak Time: 24 Hours Operation
Information about Florida Bus Station in Tuguegarao City
Their bus station is the biggest bus terminal in the city, with total land area more than 1 hectares. It can contain more than 50-100 buses a day during peak times (December-January). It has a two story building that covers the waiting area for the passengers and a canteen that caters for hungry customers who arrived and/or who depart from the station.
- Description above from the Wikipedia article GV Florida Transport, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here.
- Actual interview of their employee, bus drivers and their reservation and ticketing officers.
Update: New G.V. Florida contact numbers included.